As a cross-industry IT management consultancy, Talentschmiede promotes the career development for graduates and young professionals. We offer our clients project teams with young, talented and highly motivated employees, who we continuously train by means of our innovative training and support concept.
We are looking for a Young Professional Client Data Analyst (m/f/d) who would like to develop their career within the field of data analysis and data engineering.
- Responsibility for the analysis of data structures of numerous customer databases as well as the design of the database architecture.
- Validate data sources in order to assess data completeness, quality and consistency.
- Normalizing data to enable integration and automation of data flows.
- Map data records from various data sources and are responsible for automating data collection.
- Initiate and implement changes to technical and operational processes to reduce data problems.
- Develop solution plans and processes for key data challenges and associated reporting.
- You will undergo an individual training program and develop into a certified data analyst.
- You have completed one of the following courses of study: Computer science, business informatics, economics with an IT focus, Mathematics, Physics or Engineering disciplines – or you have a comparable professional experience, e.g. as an IT specialist with an excellent examination.
- Previous professional experience in the field of data management or
- Proven experience as an intern or working student in the field of information technology.
- You have practical knowledge in database development (e.g. Oracle, SQL).
- Basic understanding of IT architecture, infrastructure management and web technologies.
- You are characterised by your ability to think analytically, your mental flexibility and your ability to solve problems.
- You have an independent and methodical working style and a high degree of initiative.
- You solve problems within the given time by means of your practice-oriented way of working and your technical enthusiasm.
- You are team-oriented and are happy to pass on your knowledge and experience to the team with which you work to solve problems.
- You know how to present yourself to customers in a competent and service-oriented manner.
- Personal consultation – Intensive consultation prior to hiring in order to determine which IT profession best suits your personality, skills and knowledge.
- Individual induction program – Personally tailored to your individual needs and with a guarantee of success for certification in the chosen career path.
- Training and support concept – An innovative and continuous training program with everything that e-learning, classroom and onsite training from renowned providers and manufacturers have to offer.
- Mentoring and Coaching – Including regular feedback and target agreement discussions with management and the certainty that you are always a person with personality and not a personnel number in a group.
- Young, dynamic and international team with flat hierarchies – Mutual helpfulness and real friendships.
- Regular team events – Lunches together, visits to the theatre, summer parties, barbecues and talent forging days, so that, in addition to work, fun together is not neglected.
- Team-oriented work with challenging and varied tasks – tasks that not only encourage, but also challenge to get the best out of you.
- Exciting career perspectives – From further development to management consultant or internalisation to further specialisation within the organisation of our clients.
- Permanent employment for an indefinite period – with salaries in line with the market and all the aforementioned advantages!
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application documents and ask you to send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not forget to let us know your salary expectations and possible starting date.
If you have any questions by telephone, please contact Hannah Frank on +49 69 970 979 58. For further information please visit Talentschmiede.com.